This artwork represents the Framingham Mission back home (Warrnambool, Victoria).
The Aboriginal missions were created so that all of the Aboriginal people could live together, not close to the non-Indigenous communities.
In this piece, you can see the road coming out of the mission is longer, symbolising my families journey getting off of the mission and becoming apart of the broader community.
Year of completion: 2023 (September)
Copyright Merindah-Gunya 2023
Poster Paper (160gsm)
- 210gsm Heavy weighted coated paper
- Matte Finish
- Unframed Only
Fine Art Paper (320gsm)
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag
- All Fine Art Prints are printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- 2cm border around the outside of each unframed paper print (please email us if you would not like the print to have a border)
Fine Art Paper (320gsm) + Shadow Box Frame
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- Artwork is mounted to acid-free backing
- Raw Tasmanian Oak Frame, Black Frame and White Frame options
- Ready to hang with String
- Acrylic - 99% UV filtering. Reflective. Softer than glass so can scratch when cleaning, care must be taken
Free Shipping on all Artworks
Shipped from Armadale, Victoria.
Standard Shipping 3-5 Business Days.
Couldn't load pickup availability