Meerta 'Stand Up'
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This artwork pays tribute to the connection that the Australian Retailers Association (ARA) has to Australia’s First Peoples’, their broader community and members it supports.
The four journey lines represent the four pillars of the ARA: Policy, Membership, Partnership and Education. All connect at one moment, showing the unity between pillars.
The central meeting place is symbolic of the ARA itself, with the six surrounding places representing the five states that federated initially to form the ARA, with the sixth representing other associations that have since become part of the ARA family.
The “U” shape symbols moving left to right from the central meeting place are the members growing in size and strength as they move beyond ARA showcasing the businesses purpose.
Year of Completion: 2023
Copyright Merindah-Gunya 2023
Poster Paper (160gsm)
- 210gsm Heavy weighted coated paper
- Matte Finish
- Unframed Only
Fine Art Paper (320gsm)
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag
- All Fine Art Prints are printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- 2cm border around the outside of each unframed paper print (please email us if you would not like the print to have a border)
Fine Art Paper (320gsm) + Shadow Box Frame
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- Artwork is mounted to acid-free backing
- Raw Tasmanian Oak Frame, Black Frame and White Frame options
- Ready to hang with String
- Acrylic - 99% UV filtering. Reflective. Softer than glass so can scratch when cleaning, care must be taken
Free Shipping on all Artworks
Shipped from Armadale, Victoria.
Standard Shipping 3-5 Business Days.