This artwork represents my experiences at Brambuk: The National Park and Cultural Centre in the Grampians.
The Grampians are located on Djab Whurrung country and I am a descendant of that mob. As an Aboriginal person, I have a strong connection to being on Country that my ancestors were from.
Some of my youngest memories are of walking in the bush with my family there. Kangaroos would often gather beside us.
This piece shows our journey, with kangaroos joining us at every meeting place.
Year of completion: 2021
Copyright Merindah-Gunya 2023
Poster Paper (160gsm)
- 210gsm Heavy weighted coated paper
- Matte Finish
- Unframed Only
Fine Art Paper (320gsm)
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag
- All Fine Art Prints are printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- 2cm border around the outside of each unframed paper print (please email us if you would not like the print to have a border)
Fine Art Paper (320gsm) + Shadow Box Frame
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- Artwork is mounted to acid-free backing
- Raw Tasmanian Oak Frame, Black Frame and White Frame options
- Ready to hang with String
- Acrylic - 99% UV filtering. Reflective. Softer than glass so can scratch when cleaning, care must be taken
Free Shipping on all Artworks
Shipped from Armadale, Victoria.
Standard Shipping 3-5 Business Days.
Couldn't load pickup availability