- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This artwork symbolises my connection to my Aboriginal culture, reflecting two pivotal moments in my life that deepened this bond. The first occurred at the age of 9 when I confronted with racism, and the second during my high school years. Despite the pain associated with these experiences, I consistently harboured an immense sense of pride in my uniqueness.
I was always told stories of my nan’s resilience during her upbringing, and enduring such challenges myself, only brought me closer to her. My connection with my nan is deeply spiritual, an affection that is hard to put into words.
This piece portrays a representation of my nan and I, emphasizing our 'hearts' and spirits that forever bind us.
Year of completion: 2023 (September)
Copyright Merindah-Gunya 2023
Poster Paper (160gsm)
- 210gsm Heavy weighted coated paper
- Matte Finish
- Unframed Only
Fine Art Paper (320gsm)
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag
- All Fine Art Prints are printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- 2cm border around the outside of each unframed paper print (please email us if you would not like the print to have a border)
Fine Art Paper (320gsm) + Shadow Box Frame
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- Artwork is mounted to acid-free backing
- Raw Tasmanian Oak Frame, Black Frame and White Frame options
- Ready to hang with String
- Acrylic - 99% UV filtering. Reflective. Softer than glass so can scratch when cleaning, care must be taken
Free Shipping on all Artworks
Shipped from Armadale, Victoria.
Standard Shipping 3-5 Business Days.