- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This piece was created for Glen Eira Sports and Aquatic Centre (GESAC), to be displayed behind their reception desk.
The piece represents the Bunurong Peoples of the Kulin Nations ongoing cultural connection to the Country that GESAC is located on (Bentleigh East, Victoria).
The multiple meeting places are symbolic of the diverse communities of people that come together to use GESAC's facilities which include the gym, pool, sporting courts etc.
The water journey marks the Bunurong peoples connection to water being people of the South East coast line as well as GESAC's amazing water facilities it’s provides the community.
All of the “U” shapes are representative of the people of the community including the large amounts of staff that put their time and energy into up-keeping the facility.
Year of completion: 2022
Copyright Merindah-Gunya 2023
Poster Paper (160gsm)
- 210gsm Heavy weighted coated paper
- Matte Finish
- Unframed Only
Fine Art Paper (320gsm)
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag
- All Fine Art Prints are printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- 2cm border around the outside of each unframed paper print (please email us if you would not like the print to have a border)
Fine Art Paper (320gsm) + Shadow Box Frame
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- Artwork is mounted to acid-free backing
- Raw Tasmanian Oak Frame, Black Frame and White Frame options
- Ready to hang with String
- Acrylic - 99% UV filtering. Reflective. Softer than glass so can scratch when cleaning, care must be taken
Free Shipping on all Artworks
Shipped from Armadale, Victoria.
Standard Shipping 3-5 Business Days.