- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
‘Blacks Lane’ is the road which was made for Aboriginal people to get to the Framlingham Aboriginal Mission from Warrnambool.
In this piece, you can see the intersection of Blacks Lane and the Wangoom-Warrumyea Rd.
My family were moved to the Framlingham Mission, and my Nan would walk Blacks Lane everyday to get to work.
Each time we drive past this road, Nan tells me the stories that she can remember from the Mission days. Most are not good.
Despite the difficulty in hearing Nan’s stories, it motivates me to share these through my art, to honour her, and what she does for our family.
Blacks Lane, still exists.
Year of completion: 2023 (September)
Poster Paper (160gsm)
- 210gsm Heavy weighted coated paper
- Matte Finish
- Unframed Only
Fine Art Paper (320gsm)
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag
- All Fine Art Prints are printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- 2cm border around the outside of each unframed paper print (please email us if you would not like the print to have a border)
Fine Art Paper (320gsm) + Shadow Box Frame
- 320gsm Museum Grade Textured Cotton Rag printed using Epson Fine Art printer using Giclee Archival Inks
- Artwork is mounted to acid-free backing
- Raw Tasmanian Oak Frame, Black Frame and White Frame options
- Ready to hang with String
- Acrylic - 99% UV filtering. Reflective. Softer than glass so can scratch when cleaning, care must be taken
Free Shipping on all Artworks
Shipped from Armadale, Victoria.
Standard Shipping 3-5 Business Days.